2019 STIHL GS 461 ROCK BOSS®
Call for Price
A powerful concrete cutter designed for deep cutting and square corners - perfect for construction and renovation projects.
When you need to cut deep into concrete, reach for the Boss - the STIHL GS 461 ROCK BOSS®. This revolutionary concrete cutter changes the game with enhanced performance that cuts up to 15.7" deep into concrete, reinforced concrete (with rebar up to 1/2 inch), cinder blocks, masonry bricks, asphalt and soft stone. And it does all of this in a compact, lightweight package that is easy to maneuver and transport.
It's a great addition to your construction site when you need to get serious with concrete materials. And because it's a STIHL, you know it delivers excellent performance. The GS 461 ROCK BOSS® features include a low exhaust emission engine, HD2 heavy-duty air filter, advanced water controls, low vibration, and our exclusive Diamond Abrasive Saw Chain.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine's correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty" side of the air box.
- Decompression Valve: The decompression valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- Bayonet-Style Fuel Cap: Includes retainer for easy use, even with gloves on.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Ergonomic Grip: The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position.
- Water Connection: Water connection with shut-off valve and quick connector.
- Displacement: 76.5 cc (4.67 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 4.3 kW (5.8 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 780 cc (26.4 oz.)
- Diamond Abrasive Chain: 3/8" 36 GBM
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 40 cm (16")STIHL ROLLOMATIC® G
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight*: 7.6 kg (16.8 lb.)
- Engine Size
- 4.67 cu. in. (76.5 cc)
- 5.8 bhp (4.3 kW)
- Fuel Capacity
- 26.4 oz. (780 cc)
- 16.8 lb. (7.6 kg)