2019 Ferris IS 2600Z 5901475 - 61" 24HP Yanmar™
The IS® 2600Z mower builds on the Ferris zero-turn legacy, offering diesel power with premium features and enhanced productivity. Featuring our iCD™ Cutting System and long-life greaseable cast-iron spindles, this machine truly performs under the rigors of professional landscaping. No other product in its class can match its value, especially when paired with the benefits of the Ferris patented suspension system. Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Efficient Engine: Efficient Yanmar™ 3-cylinder diesel engine.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Patented Suspension System: Consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Serviceability: Quick-release latches allow for easy access to engine compartment.
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.75"- 5".
- Heavy-Duty Bumper: Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Smooth Steering: Patented steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Engine Brand: Yanmar™ diesel
- Displacement (cc): 904
- Cylinders: 3
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.75 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 88
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1606
- Instrumentation/Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, visual water temperature gauge, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Engine) †: 2-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Brake: Internal transaxles
- Engine Power Rating *: 24 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Cast-iron
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-6
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 76.75 / 63.5
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back with arm rests
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.