2019 Ferris F210Z 5901709 - 61" 26HP Vanguard™
Engineered to tame even the most demanding environments, you'll find the Ferris® F210Z is up to the challenge. Equipped with premium components, like dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles and cast-iron spindles with top access grease fittings, this is one workhorse you and your crew can depend on.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 and Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System or a Kawasaki® FX801V, all with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Affordable Power: Now available with a Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ 810cc engine, which delivers uncompromised power at an affordable price.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
- Commercial Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With an adjustable pedal, easily change change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 6".
- Premium Seat: Mid-back suspension seat with adjustable arm rests that helps take the bumps out of your work day.
- Traction: Large 24" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ 810
- Displacement (cc): 810
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 6
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 76/63
- Seat Package: Premium suspension mid-back seat with arm rests, adjustable fore and aft positioning
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 165° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxle
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Engine Power Rating *: 26 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Cast-Iron
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 79
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1190
- Instrumentation/Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.